01 02 03 The Princess and The Pickle: Butlins Here We Come! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Butlins Here We Come!

34
Why we're so excited!


The Princess (8), in her own words...


Not long until we're off to Butlins now - it looks awesome!  I looked on the website and the hotel rooms look amazing, with bunk beds and a balcony.  I'm very excited about sleeping on the top bunk!  I've only stayed in a hotel once before, just for one night, so this is our first proper holiday!

I think we'll go to the new ice cream shop first - I love ice cream, especially strawberry flavour!



I'm also looking forward to the swimming pool, it looks really fun.  I hope the sun shines so we can go to the beach too.  But we'll probably still go even if it rains!

I bet we're going to have lots of fun, Butlins looks like a fab place to stay with all these wonderful things!




The Pickle (3), his words (with a little help from Mummy)...


We're going to BUTTERLINS!!!!!!

I want to go in that certainly giant-normous swimming pool first.

And I'm going to see Titan the robot - he's really funny, I've seen him before (at Lollibop) and he squirted water at me, I was soaking wet!



And I want to go on the bouncany!  (Even if I don't quite know what a balcony is yet...)

And the ice cream shop, I'm having sprinkles (possibly with some ice cream too)

And we are going swimming in the sea (Are we...?!)

Butterlins looks awesome!

You can see more of my Butlins posts by clicking the button below.

http://theprincessandthepickle.blogspot.co.uk/p/butlins.html
 


http://www.butlins.com/get-to-know-us/our-ambassadors/
35 36 37 38